ABA of Illinois, LLC uses principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to develop research-based strategies to address challenging behaviors or learning deficits to enhance our clients' lives by:
- Conducting state-of-the art assessments that target the specific functions of challenging behaviors.
- Devise customized programs based on individual needs to immediately impact and encourage positive behaviors.
- Provide in-services and on-going training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs to maximize the generalization of learned skills and new behaviors.
- Design and implement data collection systems and continuously monitor client progress to make changes as needed.
- Write reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications if necessary.